Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Background by Lecrae featuring C-Lite

Wonderful Worship Wednesday
With the release of his forth album Rehab, Lecrae includes a beautiful ballad of sorts that highlights the necessity for us as Christians to operate in humility. I find that this song makes me want to continually submit myself to the leading and control of the Holy Spirit in everything I do. However, often times I do forget my role and take the lead. This song makes me want to be more like John the Baptist in John 3:30 KJV "He must increase, but I must decrease." I pray that you enjoy this song. 



Lecrae Moore is an artist and co-founder of ReachRecords and ReachLife Ministries. Lecrae is from Houston, TX and attended the University of North Texas. Lecrae and his wife currently leads a small group at Blueprint Church in Atlanta, GA. Lecrae is currently finishing up the Unashamed 2010: The Movement Tour, which has had sell-out crowds across the nation. Lecrae is likely well-know for tracks Represent, Jesus Musik, and Praying for You. To learn more about Lecrae please visit www.reachrecords.com.

2 comments: