Wednesday, November 10, 2010

You Are For Me by Kari Jobe


Wonderful Worship Wednesday
The song I feature today is entitled You Are For Me written and recorded by Kari Jobe.

The opening lyrics are so beautiful. The words are simple, but powerful. The words highlight the character and faithfulness of God, shows His love and kindness toward each of us, and the intimate involvement He can have in our life, especially in solidifying His promises to us. I hope you enjoy.

So faithful, so constant
So loving and so true, so powerful in all you do
You fill me, You see me
You know my every move, You love for me to sing to you


I know that you are for me, I know that you are for me
I know that you will never forsake me in my weakness
I know that you have come down
Even if to write upon my heart
To remind me who you are




Kari Jobe is the Worship Pastor at Gateway Church in Southlake, TX. She had known since the age of 10 that she wanted to be a Worship Leader. Kari's dad was a traveling minister which allow her to begin singing at the age of 3. Kari Jobe studied at Oral Roberts University, Christ for the Nations, and Dallas Baptist University where she completed her degree in Psychology and Pastoral Ministries. She is probably better known for her songs Healer and Revelation Song. To learn more about Kari Jobe visit 

Have a Wonderful Worship Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment